Skip to main content

NOOOO!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....DO NOT LET M GET SICK!! I am so tired of M getting sick...but somehow we always manage to get around sick people who like to share being sick! KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES DANG IT!!
so....Jodi is running a little fever. It started yesterday, got to 102, and went down a bit. This morning I get here, she's screaming in her bed...I get her up and ready and she is complaining about hurting, but she can't tell me where...and she's got a fever again. It's only 100.5 today, but come on! do we really need to be sick again. And I don't know how to prevent M from getting it, cuz we're here. They play together. They always manage to share drinks no matter how much I try to prevent it. Waaa waaaa waaaa! And i'm fairly certain Jodi got it from Patrick, cuz he's been sick, which goes to show whatever is causing sick people doesn't mind spreading!

...and I woke up thinking today would be a good day. ................... I don't think so anymore.

Comments

Gauthier Gang said…
I hear you Katie. We have big stuff happening next week and we just can't be sick. Only 3 of us in my office. One of the guys has been running a fever for like 3 days. I told him he is NOT to come back until he has no fever. Pray that Jodi has an ear infection because you can't catch that! Not that I want Jodi to be sick because I don't.
GAG
M said…
DO NOT bring germs with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Stranger Danger

Ok. So, we've talked to M about strangers a bit, telling her to be safe and what not. A couple of times she brings it up when we say no she can't do something and she says "because there are stangers?" or some such. We haven't talked about it recently, but apparently the message stuck: We were at Wal-Mart, had just finised checking out and J went to use the restroom and M wanted to get a drink from the water fountain -I was still a few steps behind, so M said "Mom will you come a little bit closer?" and I said yes, and she continued "because you wouldn't want a stranger to grab me." I smiled and said "No I wouldn't like that." And she said "You would say 'oh no! someone has taken my child!" At which point I couldn't help but laugh and tell her how much I loved her.

back to school

We had a great trip up to Idaho for a family reunion (J's side of the family) after a short camping trip with some of my family in Iowa (not family from Iowa, just where we met up). We've been pretty busy and summer has disappeared. It didn't help that I had summer classes,and only 3 weeks off. We got to do some rough scouting in Colorado, to see where we might likely live when we finally move. Quite a few good stories, but I split them up. When we were in Colorado Springs we decided to go to Seven Falls - where they told us the Mountain elevator is broken, so they will take $1 off our admissions. We agreed, not minding 185 steps....wait, what did J just agree to? So we went to climb said stairs, which were small, and steep and seemed to go on forever; about half way up - the first set of stairs - M gets tired of climbing (we saw this coming,and I didn't blame her, I was tired too!) so I take E from J and J picks up M (he's stronger after all). We push ourselves th...

Go Figure

So, my kids go to educare ( a daycare center by my school, that has discounted student rates - otherwise I in no fashion could imagine paying for). Not only do I get student rates, but I also qualify for a grant that covers most of the costs. However - there is always, at some point, going to be a however. First, I couldn't keep their spots for my fall semester, unless I had them enrolled for the summer, which I wouldn't qualify for the grant unless I was taking full time classes...so I enrolled for summer classes (which I did not want to do) and kept them in. Then I found out that the summer rate covered by the grant would be less, meaning I would have to pay more - almost making it so I couldn't afford it, but we cut corners in our budget to make it work. Now, today, M's teacher told us that they are increasing the regular rate, and decreasing the student discount because the old rate isn't covering costs. Now I really and truly can not afford it. The daily r...