Skip to main content

Happy Easter everybody!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranger Danger

Ok. So, we've talked to M about strangers a bit, telling her to be safe and what not. A couple of times she brings it up when we say no she can't do something and she says "because there are stangers?" or some such. We haven't talked about it recently, but apparently the message stuck: We were at Wal-Mart, had just finised checking out and J went to use the restroom and M wanted to get a drink from the water fountain -I was still a few steps behind, so M said "Mom will you come a little bit closer?" and I said yes, and she continued "because you wouldn't want a stranger to grab me." I smiled and said "No I wouldn't like that." And she said "You would say 'oh no! someone has taken my child!" At which point I couldn't help but laugh and tell her how much I loved her.

Veggie Tales

so, because i'm lazy and am terrible at getting up in the mornings M and my morning routine is not the best, but it works for us. I get up when I hear her yell "mooom. daaaad. mooom. blah blah goober gibber." I get her out of bed, and still sleeping I go to the kitchen grab cereal or left over pancakes, or multi-grain bar for breakfast, put M in her highchair or more often just on the floor with a bowl and instantly she says "tales" and I turn on the one of our veggie tales movies and lay on the couch until my brain is working. well...just the other day it was the same routine, but when the movie ended I watched M disappear around the back of the couch and in a few seconds I see her hand reach up and grab the remote of the back of the couch, walks back around, hands me the remote and says "tales" and looks expextantly at the t.v. It was soooo funny and adorable. sometimes lately she comes up to me and says "remote?" and then "I dunn

gettin' some motor skills

This is E's first time clapping! YAY!