Skip to main content

ATTN: ERIN

This pic is for erin...I'm hoping you can get this off my blog. I have not recieved any e-mails from you, and I don't have your e-mail address, so...here is a picture of me as you requested. I hope it works. and I still need an e-mail showing me what I am supposed to get for Soapie!!...for the rest of you, I know I need to blog, but I've been really busy, first with finals and now with getting ready for our trip to Idaho for christmas...pray for us cuz roads are supposed to be crummy!!

Comments

Emily said…
good picture KittyKat.

Popular posts from this blog

Stranger Danger

Ok. So, we've talked to M about strangers a bit, telling her to be safe and what not. A couple of times she brings it up when we say no she can't do something and she says "because there are stangers?" or some such. We haven't talked about it recently, but apparently the message stuck: We were at Wal-Mart, had just finised checking out and J went to use the restroom and M wanted to get a drink from the water fountain -I was still a few steps behind, so M said "Mom will you come a little bit closer?" and I said yes, and she continued "because you wouldn't want a stranger to grab me." I smiled and said "No I wouldn't like that." And she said "You would say 'oh no! someone has taken my child!" At which point I couldn't help but laugh and tell her how much I loved her.
halloween was lots of fun. we went to the Family Fall Festival at Aunt N's. M had lots of fun being dressed up...as a witch! She was adorable, and I appologize, but I have no pics. I completely forgot to bring my camera. Hopefully I can steal some from Aunt N. M had a skirt with fiber optics on it that lit up different colors, and she wore glow sticks as well. She had a cute witch hat, orange tights with bats, and a black shirt that says "my magic power is being cute." She even won the costume contest and got delicious Choxie chocolates as a prize. The chocolates were really cool actually because they were little cups of chocolate, made out of chocolate, with different flavors of soft chocolate in the middle...like caramel, pistachio, milk choco...etc. CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!! We are really enjoying them. there is only one left actually. Oh, and I finally got everything finalized on the Buick my mom sold me, so now it is officially mine, tags and title!...

Go Figure

So, my kids go to educare ( a daycare center by my school, that has discounted student rates - otherwise I in no fashion could imagine paying for). Not only do I get student rates, but I also qualify for a grant that covers most of the costs. However - there is always, at some point, going to be a however. First, I couldn't keep their spots for my fall semester, unless I had them enrolled for the summer, which I wouldn't qualify for the grant unless I was taking full time classes...so I enrolled for summer classes (which I did not want to do) and kept them in. Then I found out that the summer rate covered by the grant would be less, meaning I would have to pay more - almost making it so I couldn't afford it, but we cut corners in our budget to make it work. Now, today, M's teacher told us that they are increasing the regular rate, and decreasing the student discount because the old rate isn't covering costs. Now I really and truly can not afford it. The daily r...